Business Visa to Ukraine steps of obtaining
Business Visa to Ukraine - a unique type of Ukrainian visa that is issued for the purpose of conducting business activities by representatives of a foreign state on the Ukrainian territory.
This authorization gives the right to cross the Ukrainian border to those foreign citizens who are forced under current international law to apply for registration of a special visa for entry into the Ukrainian land.
Business visa to Ukraine opened solely for the purpose of participation in the business negotiations, signing of contracts, or even attract an infusion of investment in specific business projects, seminars and meetings with partners and others. The right to live, learn, work, this does not provide a visa. If there is a violation of the conditions of the possibility of deportation and a ban on entry into the territory of Ukraine.
The package of documents for obtaining a business visa to Ukraine for foreigners is not complicated as it would seem at first glance. All foreigners who plan to travel for business purposes in Ukraine, must provide the following:
1. A completed visa application form completely.
2 passport size photographs, made with high quality and recently (maximum - six months ago).
3. The passport for travel abroad. It is worth noting that in the case where the information on the first page of the document contains non-English language, then you should bring an official translation.
4. Medical insurance against accidents that may occur on the territory of Ukraine.
5. Documents on the financial status of a foreign applicant, who will show enough money for the trip to Ukraine and cover their own expenses.
6. If you have available - existing business contracts.
7. A key document - business invitation. This document is prepared in the original foreigners from business partners from Ukraine. Registration of the business invitation is engaged in the Migration Service of Ukraine.
Term of production and pricing policy
Ukrainian business visa is an average of 15 calendar days. If you need an urgent issue, then, subject to payment of double the size of the diplomatic visa services structures accessed by a foreigner, and with the written confirmation of the urgent departure, extradition is possible after 10 days.
The cost of a business authorization to cross the border depends on the category. More precisely, there are three types of business visa - a one-time, two-and multi.
The cheapest is accordingly Ukrainian visa with the possibility of crossing the border. Next on stage is twice the price. And the very same way is repeated Ukrainian visa, but there is a big plus - you can ride an unlimited number of times (but not more than 90/180).