Receiving a private invitation for a foreigner in Ukraine
A private invitation for a foreigner to Ukraine can be issued for a person with whom a citizen of that state is personally acquainted. In addition, the purpose of the visit should not be commercial. You can get it by contacting the OVIR at the place of residence. In addition, you need to have enough money to cover the costs that are associated with the presence of a foreign citizen in Ukraine. If he violates the rules of stay, he will be deported. All related costs are borne by the inviter. Therefore, it can not be:
- persons who do not have official earnings.
If you need more than 5 invitations, this will cause the OVIR inspector to pay special attention. He can come to the conclusion that they are not made for acquaintances or the visit is not private, and refuse to issue. There is also a list of states of migration risk. When reviewing submitted documents for their citizens, additional control measures are implemented. If the OVIR inspector has doubts about the truth of the intentions of the inviting party, then the refusal may follow. In addition, it will be necessary to obtain the consent of the Security Service of Ukraine.
What documents will be needed
In order to issue a private invitation to Ukraine, you will need to provide:
1. A statement written on behalf of an inviting individual.
2. A copy of the first page of the alien's passport with his signature. It is accompanied by a notarized translation into Ukrainian.
3. A copy of the passport of the inviter (including a page with data and registration), certified by his signature.
4. Medical insurance (for a foreigner).
5. Documents confirming the availability of funds to cover the costs of his residence (a certificate of salary, an extract from the account of the entrepreneur).
If the inviting foreigner, then he must provide a certificate confirming the fact of permanent residence, internship, training or employment.
Terms and cost
The documents can take up to 20 days to process.
Tariffs can be revised. The original of the invitation form is sent to the foreigner. This document, together with medical insurance, must be presented at the consulate of Ukraine for obtaining a business visa. You can do all the necessary documents yourself or contact a special migration agency.