As an Australian citizen get a visa to Ukraine
Visa regime is established between Ukraine and Australia. According to the existing procedure, a visa may be issued:
• abroad in the consulate (embassy) of a foreign power;
• in electronic form (e-visa).
Registration abroad on arrival (at the international airports "Borispol", "Zhulyany", "Odessa") canceled from January 2019.
The following types of visas are available at the embassy or consulate of Ukraine in Australia:
1. Short term. Issued to stay in the country for a period not exceeding 90 days.
There are the following types of short-term visas:
• Tourist - the tour operator is the receiving party;
• Private - by private invitation to Ukraine for citizens of Australia;
• Business visa - at the invitation of a legal entity.
2. Long-term. Reusable for more than 90 days. Needed to cross the border and subsequently obtain a residence permit. Its main main types:
• Work - employment in the country. It is created by a company planning to hire a foreign national, it also draws up a business invitation to Ukraine for citizens of Australia;
• Student - studying in another country;
• Getting refugee status;
• Invitations of international public, religious organizations, etc .;
3. Transit visa. Opens for transit to a third country. Time limits - no more than 5 days to travel.
To obtain a visa, you must have an invitation to Ukraine for citizens of Australia, which is issued by the inviting party. Our company will help you to quickly draw up a suitable document. After receiving it, you can easily get a visa to the state.
e-visa to Ukraine for citizens of Australia
Since 2018, an electronic version has become available for entry into the territory of Ukraine. The purpose of the trip can be any. e-visa is issued on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The list of necessary documents for its issuance includes copies of a passport, medical policy, documents confirming the purpose of the trip, financial support and a tourist invitation to Ukraine for citizens of Australia. Such a document gives the right to a single visit to the country for a period of up to 30 days.