The validity of the visa
It rightly divide the validity of the visa to Ukraine and permanent location in the country. In the first case the visa is issued for a specific period of time with the agreed by the applicant and opens up the possibility of legal entry during the entire interval of the visa. On the day of crossing the state. boundaries and registration in an official crossing point on all foreigners subject to the general rules of stay: up to 90 days within 180 days.
As the smallest and the maximum period of finding remains, depending on the visa:
- Up to 5 days - transit B.
- Up to 90 days once the 180 day-term C.
- Over 90 days, the long-term D.
At intervals of visas:
- B not more than one year.
- C 6 months or the time interval specified in the documents which are considered a pretext for a short-term visa up to 5 years.
- D - 45 days.
In an emergency short-term visa for the term up to 15 days and transit visa in up to 5 days can be arranged directly at the checkpoint "Borispol".