Visa to Ukraine for citizens of Oman: process of obtaining
A visa to Ukraine for Oman citizens is a stamp in a foreigner's passport, which in turn gives him the right to cross the Ukrainian border for a specific purpose. Such permission is granted only on the basis of mandatory documents in diplomatic institutions, such as the Consulate or Embassy.
Features of applying for a Ukrainian visa for Oman
There is nothing complicated in the process of applying for a Ukrainian visa, however, you should clearly decide on the purpose of the trip and, in accordance with this moment, prepare the necessary package of documents. Of course, the key among all the papers is an invitation to the citizens of Oman to Ukraine, which is a good proof of the intention to travel to Ukraine. Foreigners can get it on their own by contacting the Ukrainian side. And you can apply to visa companies according to our type, because we have been helping more than one year with the preparation of papers for visas.
When the documents are already in hand, they should be submitted to the Embassy of Ukraine. Quite often, foreigners undergo a personal interview, it all depends on the complexity of the situation.
The consular employee has the right to consider the case for up to two weeks or more, if it will be necessary to study everything in more detail. If you urgently need to get permission to enter, then you can agree on an express train, but for this it would be nice to provide additional documents showing the need for an urgent departure, and pay the visa fee as much as double.
By the way, the price you need to pay for a visa primarily depends on the type of visa by the number of entries.
If we talk about the cheapest, then this is a one-time, but the largest amount is laid out for a multi-visa, which will give the right to often cross the border with Ukraine.
Package of documents for a visa to Ukraine for Omani citizens
Omani citizens must submit papers without fail, which will prove their intentions regarding a trip to Ukraine. In particular, the list is as follows:
1. Application form personally signed by a foreign applicant. You can fill it both by hand and online. The most important thing here is to enter data reliably, correctly and without errors, so as not to negatively affect the consideration of the case.
2. Photos to be in the passport format. They should be done shortly before applying to the Embassy. It is also important that the photo should be high-quality, color on a light background.
3. A foreign passport document, where there will be free pages (one is not enough, you should have at least two). It must be valid not only at the time of filing and travel to Ukraine, but also after the trip back home.
4. Invitation of the appropriate format for the stated purpose of the trip.
5. Insurance for travelers abroad. It is worth carefully choosing an insurance company, it is necessary that it be officially registered and accredited at the Ukrainian Embassy.
6. A certificate from the bank, which will indicate the possibility of covering your own expenses that will arise during your stay in another country. Airplane tickets and other additional papers that may be provided at the request of the applicant or even at the request of the Embassy.
Types of invitations for Ukrainian visas to citizens of Oman
The category of invitations can simply be determined by the purpose of travel to Ukraine, there are many of them, the list can be painted for a long time.
As practice shows, the following three are most demanded among those living in Oman:
1. A tourist invitation for citizens of Oman or just a voucher indicating the tourist services will allow you to get a visa for a single trip or for two. You can apply for multi, but everything will depend on what is written in the invitation.
2. A private invitation for Omani citizens is required to open a guest visa. It can be requested for both short and long trips. They also focus on what will be indicated in the document itself.
3. A business invitation for Omani citizens gives you the right to receive a business visa in the future for negotiations and meetings with Ukrainian private entrepreneurs or representatives of large companies for further cooperation. You can also apply for one-time or multiple-entry visa sanctions.