Visa to Ukraine for citizens of Saudi Arabia: process of obtaining
Visa to Ukraine for citizens of Saudi Arabia - a permit issued by a special authority to enter and cross the Ukrainian border by representatives of other countries. A visa sanction can be issued only after the submission to the Embassy or other diplomatic body of binding documents approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with which our company can help. We have been working in the market of visa services for several years, so we will quickly and efficiently prepare everything you need for visas.
Features of registration of Ukrainian visas for Saudi Arabia
Residents of Saudi Arabia can obtain a visa to Ukraine only after preparing certain documents, a list of which will accurately confirm their intentions regarding a future trip. Their number will depend on the purpose of the trip of a foreigner, because each case is considered individually. Submission of documents takes place at the Embassy or other Ukrainian diplomatic body, which is located in Saudi Arabia. Sometimes applicants may be invited for a personal interview. Our company is ready to help prepare for all processes, having extensive experience in this field.
The consideration of the case at the Embassy lasts, as a rule, fifteen calendar days. Of course, there are times when the consul holds documents longer if he needs to study them well. If a citizen of Saudi Arabia needs to leave for Ukrainian territory in a short time, and you can’t wait two weeks, then you can apply for an urgent consideration of the case. Express, of course, costs twice as much, and it’s worth additionally providing documents confirming the need for such an exit, for example, tickets for transport and so on. By the way, we are always ready to solve such a problem for you in a short time, because we have often encountered similar problems.
As for the cost of making a visa, everything is clearly spelled out in the legislation of Ukraine, with regard to this area. By price category, all Ukrainian visas can be divided into the following types:
1. For a one-time trip. It will cost the least, but it has a big minus - after a trip to Ukraine, its validity expires, you will have to contact the Embassy again if necessary.
2. For a double trip. It is a little more expensive than the previous one, but it will be possible to carry out two trips to Ukraine already.
3. Multi visa. If there is a need to often cross the Ukrainian border, then you should apply for multiple visa sanctions, but you will have to pay the largest amount possible. However, the advantages are obvious here.
Pay worth in US dollars. They will say this before or after the filing of the papers directly at the Embassy, because this process depends on the internal rules of this institution.
Package of documents for a visa to Ukraine for citizens of Saudi Arabia
You can get a Ukrainian visa based on:
2. Photo cards.
3. Foreign passport.
4. Invitations to Ukraine for citizens of Saudi Arabia.
5. Health insurance.
6. Other additional securities.
If you have difficulty preparing this list, then you should contact us. The managers of our company will quickly and efficiently draw up everything necessary for a visa.
Types of invitations for Ukrainian visas to citizens of Saudi Arabia
The preparation of a Ukrainian visa is impossible without an invitation, because it is only on the basis of it that they receive permission to enter. There are many types of this document, it is worth orienting yourself on the purpose of the trip. The list will be long, but the most relevant are the following:
1. A tourist invitation for Saudi citizens or just a voucher indicating the tourist services that a foreign applicant will use during his stay in Ukraine. Only an officially registered agency or visa company, such as ours, can issue such a document.
2. A private invitation for Saudi citizens is required for applicants to guarantee a guest visa. You can apply for multi, double or one-time, here they are repelled from the invitation itself.
3. A business invitation for citizens of Saudi Arabia will give the right to receive a business visa at the Embassy for meetings and cooperation with Ukrainian entrepreneurs.